In today’s dynamic and ever-changing economic climate, innovation, particularly in financial services, is less of a choice and more of a business imperative. Last year during presentations from some of Europe’s leading banks, we discussed how slow many of the incumbent banks are with regards to transformation and digitalization. A reason that was mentioned often were the many people involved and the many approvals needed before and during implementation. This led us to the million dollar question: What is on everyone’s agenda with regards to FinTech?
Through 2 days of interactive presentations, CxO panel discussions and on-stage interviews with bank owners, we discussed a wide variety of topics and angles on best practices from across Europe in transformation and digitalization. Topics included:
• Exploring the Future of Banking
• Macro-economic Overview of the European Financial Services and FinTech Landscape
• The Battle for the Customer Relationship (Human Centred Design and Personalized Customer Experiences)
• FinTech Partnerships (Revenue Boosters and a Way to Faster Innovation)
• Regulatory Compliance (PSD2 / Open Banking and GDPR)
• Third Party and Security Risk
• Developing an omni-channel network
• Effective use of Big Data (Improve Customer Experience, Reduce Cost and Increase Efficiency)
Each day was consist of 10-15 presentations, 3 CxO panels and a live interview. Speakers are predominantly from reputable European banks, government, regulators and established FinTechs and other service providers.